Friday, April 17, 2009

Another one saved

Am back and its 2nd quarter of the year. What went on during the hibernation period? Well lots I could say. But won't touch on those now. I've decided to start my blog this time with a bang! Ha ha ha. I have been praying for God to use me more in His vineyard and He did! One step at a time. My friend who lives in a nearby province called and texted me a day before my scheduled island hopping and beaching ( my term) to ask for help regarding her marital problems. Shocked, never been an authority in such subject. With only 12 hours left before I leave, all i could muster was to encouraged her with the word and gave her some referrals to contact for free legal assistance; made her appointments with ngos that have chapters abroad which oversee welfare of Pinoy workers. Even requested another friend to go with her consultations. But it dawned on me that God did not want it that way. He made sure I'd give the friend a VIP treatment. So did I voluntarily give up my trip for her? No way! Mind was all set to join my sister's rendevouz with nature. Guess what happened, she had a minor accident hours before our departure. Heavens intervention or not, friend was relieved that I was available for her. And the highlight of which was that I was able to share the gospel to her using the Four Spiritual Laws booklet. Am sure the angels sang when she prayed the acceptance prayer. Hallelujah! God is good all the time! He used the sinner me to lead another soul to His kingdom. What followed suit was predictable: met all the persons we need to talk to and now waiting for positive developments. Truly, all things work together for good for those who love God and who are called according to His purpose. Praise you Lord!

3 comments:

Maya38 said...

Truly all things work together for good to those who love Him. Imagine the heaven rejoicing when one person is saved.

Indeed everything has a purpose and a season under heaven. Continue to share God's Word and bring the lost to God's loving arms.

God bless!!!

Unknown said...

God bless your heart. God has a wonderful reward for you. Keep up the good work. More blessings!

Manussh said...

Keep up the good work.Time may not give all answers but eternity will!!!
Your labour in the Lord is not in vain!!
Bless you