Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Its not all orange

I don't know what to write. How to express my emotions... But just like any other endeavor, I've got to start something, somehow. . . I choose Orange as a username because that's the color I used also to highlight part of my house. Part of my experimentation, bringing my life to another level. Just want to have a feel of something new. Its an experiment. Maybe because my life interest is becoming diverse as I mature. The blog caught my fancy at the time that I was confused and undecided whether to continue or leave my present job. Yes, I need the income. The money from my little business is not sufficient to meet my needs. The job that I am referring to has given me much experience in terms of community organizing but the environment I am exposed to is affecting my health. I am paying a high price for this exposure in terms of physical and financial aspects. My being part of the agency has also rewarded me a leadership experience as a long time officer of an employees' organization. One that is political and progressive almost always in the forefront of protest actions. Now. . . I'm contemplating on leaving this present world of mine. I've embraced the challenges, pains ; celebrated the victories. Had won friends and enemies. Found my spirituality. But must all come to an end? Shall I bid goodbye to all these now...?

No comments: